There are many ways you can get involved with Every Good Gift as a volunteer.
Volunteer training is required for those who will work with the young mothers. It is recommended but not required for those who will provide child care.
Just a few of the things you can do for us
Work with the Women
- Work alongside the women to create gift baskets and other products.
- Be a long-term mentor for one of the moms.
- Present a workshop on a job or life skill.
Work with the Children
- Provide child care for the babies and young children while Every Good Gift moms are developing skills and making products.
Work with the Organization
- Help with projects in the office.
- Join Every Good Gift’s marketing committee.
- Deliver gift baskets locally (must have car).
- Pray for Every Good Gift.
Tell Others about Every Good Gift
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and share our posts.
- Contact businesses to seek donations of materials needed.
- Contact banks and businesses to create a savings match program for our employees.
- Invite friends for coffee to introduce Every Good Gift.
Promote Every Good Gift in Your Church
- Feature Every Good Gift in a Mission Moment or adult education class at your church.
- Invite Every Good Gift to speak and sell products at a women’s event at your church.
- Request your mission committee support Every Good Gift.
How you can get started